Eagle Group Case Studies
The following manufacturing case studies illustrate projects completed by Eagle Group companies, including metal casting and machining. By providing these case studies, we hope to offer a clearer picture of what it’s like to work with the Eagle Group as a metal casting and machining customer.
Eagle Alloy Case Studies
- Engineering Strength to Survive the Storm: Magma Mooring Socket Article (PDF, 352K) Eagle Alloy Mooring Socket, Extended Article by Jim Smith (Engineering Manager, Eagle Alloy, Inc.) and
Shelly Dutler (Client Development Manager, MAGMA Foundry Technologies, Inc.)
Published June 3, 2009
Eagle Aluminum Case Studies
- Permanent Mold Cast Aluminum Fan Blade: How Eagle Aluminum works with a major agricultural ventilation company to produce high-quality fan blades
- Finding the Perfect Balance: How Eagle Aluminum dramatically reduced factory returns and benefitted the whole supply chain by improving fan propeller balancing inspection.
Eagle Precision Case Studies
- Fabrication to Casting Success: How Eagle Precision helped their client save money and manufacture better parts
- How Eagle Precision took a 9-piece fabricated part and re-designed it into a single casting – all while reducing costs and improving aesthetics.